- I played the violin in front of people. Massive barrier crossed.
- I sang in front of people. Another barrier.
- I got people on stage with me to sing ABBA songs. Everyone enjoyed it. One woman who was new to Sense had an amazing time. Because she had an amazing time, I had an amazing time
- I saw Ian dance for the first time
- I saw Josh dance for the first time
- I saw Alison enjoy performance for the first time
- I collaborated with other musicians for the first time in ages
- I sight-read Christmas tunes on violin in front of a room full of people. And didn’t die.
- I met a lot of new people who had come in just for the concert
- I got to talk to everyone I’d worked with in a relaxed and fun way
- I got lots of sweets
- I saw performers from Sense I’d never seen before
- I got to shamelessly plug ‘Into The New’ to everyone
- I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed myself.